[Dailydrool] ear stuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:54:42 PST 2013

Alcohol is great for people but I am not sure I would use it on a dog,
where you don't know for sure if there is break in the skin and the dog
won't tell you until the alcohol hits it and then he may tell you in a way
you don't appreciate.
It would hurt like a .....nebbermind. This is just my opinion. Undocumented
and unproven and all that.
Of course you could buy a nice bottle of Scotch and everytime you clean an
ear you could take a swig and then you are using both the vinegar and the
alcohol...
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, COnley and Doc the mud baby.