[Dailydrool] The one with a mouth-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 14:36:10 PST 2013

Momma here--and that one would be none other than Brudder Jake. Daddy has him on his radar today.
Bessie--the younger-had her annual exam late yesterday, she is fine but her appointment threw big boy in a roar. Not only was the bowl late, but the evening walk did not happen. Obviously Jake took serious offense to this. The boys got put to bed at the usual time, despite the for mentioned issues mind you. My self, I climbed the steps about 10pm, hubby in tow. No sooner than the head hit the pillow Jake decides he needs to moan. Then groan. Then howl. Hubby was kind enough to get up, put him out and back to bed. Jake once again took offense to this. Now I am all curled up covers in place, Jake is now at full tilt. Again. Geez--the covers flapped off the bed and hubby now in full male snort gets back up and once again puts Jake out--but this time he is bounding all over the back yard barking. Hubby bribes him back in--back in the crate, and hubby comes back to bed. I have arranged my covers and am back curled up.
Well, here he goes off again. But this was a different bark--he heard something this time, and Mr Vocal was now letting the world know. Hubby gets up-the covers flew off the bed-the words were rolling--and he slams the bedroom door this time. Jake not to be ignored--cranked it up a few notches--but this time he has reason, there was a fire truck and medics at a house right around the corner-he had to of heard something. So---thinking he will now shut up, I climb back in bed after my look see out the window, but it is obvious Mr Happy is not gonna shut the piehole. Hubby is now in a absolute snort-he was livid-so out of the bed I go, down the stairs, and I take one look at Jake and see the only way to shut him up is to take him upstairs with me. He raced up the stairs and proceeded to shove his king sized snooter into hubbys face. Not a good choice, this was not what hubby wanted to see. Jake on the other hand--was thrilled. He hopped into his upstairs dog bed and snoozed the night away. So did I. Hubby on the other hand informed me that he got no rest last night that Jake poked the snooter in his face all night long.
Tonight will be the test, Jake forgets nothing. I have the feeling he has a notepad in his crate and took notes of how he got a free pass last night.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake