[Dailydrool] Apple cider & vinegar for yeasty ears

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Jan 11 17:14:36 PST 2013

This was one of those things I tried when Alexis was having so much trouble with her ears. You need to have the apple cider with the mother in it, not just the average variety. Many well-stocked groceries stores have this kind. I forget the exact proportions of water to cider that you use (this was many years ago we tried it, and we tried EVERYTHING).

Your dog will smell like a salad. If it's a minor infection, it might work, but by the time we got Lex, she was so far down that road that it barely helped.

As long as you're sure it's just yeast, I'd try it. But for a really serious problem, go to the vet and get some more serious treatment.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets