[Dailydrool] January 10 calendar girls

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 19:23:51 PST 2013

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom,  OEBE Viceroy here...
Just wanted to say arooohoo! Those are my sisters on the calendar yesterday
(mom-slave was hogging the computer yesterday).  Bailey is my sister from Ohio
Basset Rescue (Hi to Bailey's litter-sister Sophie Jo in Arizona) and Abby the
bassetdor is a  "private" rescue via the Drool network we have built over the
last 12  years (Hi Donna!!). They are fun to have around most of the time,  and
usually they  listen when I tell them to chill out. Overalls,  they're nice and
warm  to snuggle with.

Later dudes!
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom,  OEBE Viceroy,  Bailey Mackenzie,  OEBE Evil
Enchantress,  Abby the crazy bassetdor,  the basset cats Sparkey and  Bilbo and
the rest of the Dalmassos,  Heather, Sean, Connor the boy and  Josiebean the
girl.....