[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jan 25 05:24:25 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.
This is the slave Johnathan chiming in as the girls are all tuckered with the heat we have been having recently. The temperatures today are expected to rise as high as 37 degrees centigrade in parts of Gauteng.
The girls have been walked early in the morning this week, as the temperatures in Johannesburg have been plus 32 degrees centigrade. Have been at home since Tuesday returning to work today, as we thought Jasmin would be anesthetised for her dental. As it happened things were not as bad as they thought, no fillings or extractions and Jasmin was in a cooperative mood and a local anaesthetic was enough to do the dental work required.
The girls are sending get well and stay well drool to humans Marlene and Sue as well as houndies  Kuder, Bubba, Penny, Edward, Sister Bessie the Younger, Dexter and Maggie Wags ,Howard and Leia Round.
The girls are sending heart healing and comforting drool to the family and furfriends of human Jane as well as to the slaves and furfriends of Nora Jean, Jethro, Buddy, Elmo, Madelynne Maybelle, Veronica and Sister Gracie.
Will only walk the girls about 19.00 tonight when it starts to get cooler, during the evenings despite the heat of the day our temperatures at night drop to plus minus 19 degrees centigrade.
Jade and Jasmin sending all in drool land, good week end drool
Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.
Slaves Johnathan and William looking forward to vegetating and hope to be at home by 16.00.
,

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx