[Dailydrool] Tramadol

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:52:52 PST 2013

I've taken Tramadol ( it is a people med) and they taste NASTY! No matter how fast you get them down- they leave a really nasty taste behind. Elvis takes all of his pills straight out my hand or with his food. Put a naked Tramadol in his mouth and he can pull his lips all the way back to the back of his neck in disgust LOL ! I put them in a little bit of cream cheese and down the hatch they go. If you have to shove them down a throat I would suggest still putting them in something as they really do taste awful.
droolies, Angelika