[Dailydrool] The 2nd Annual Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc. Auction Is Officially Open!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 1 08:21:32 PDT 2013

The 2nd Annual Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc. Auction Is
Officially Open!

So what are you waiting for?...Bid Now!

Whether you're looking for something unique for yourself, searching for a
gift for a special someone, or looking for a non-dog related item, you're
sure to find something in our auction. Every bid helps support our cause.

NEW ITEMS ADDED EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS!!!

Tell Your Friends.
The success of this online auction depends on spreading the word to as many
people as possible. We need your help. Please Refer a Friend and encourage
them to participate so they don't miss a single moment of the fun and
excitement.

View All Auction Items  at www.biddingforgood.com/hhbassetrescue

Some of the items we thinks are the hounds aroo?!

Handmade Basset Mosaic Mirror
An assemblage of basset-themed handmade tiles, glass, vintage china and
basset collectibles, surrounded by a variety of stone and ceramic tile,
makes this unique mirror a whimsical one-of-a- kind work of art for your
home. The piece measures 24 x 17.75 inches, weighs over 12 pounds and is
equipped with heavy duty d-rings, mirror wire and instructions for hanging.
Created especially for HHBR by Linda Ferrell

Vintage 1950's Maddux California Basset Hound TV Lamp
Maddux of California TV Lamp.  This is one of the neatest TV lamps we've
have seen! It is a sad basset hound and is in nearly perfect condition with
its original lamp wiring intact. It was made by Maddux of California in
the 1950's when these TV lamps were very popular. It is missing its original
sticker but the bottom is marked "USA" & the number "896"
MEASUREMENT:  APPROX. 12" TALL AND 8" DEEP AND WIDE.
Donated by Pam Heine

W(h)ine Basket
This basket includes everything the wine & hound lover could ever need:
.2 Mod-Paws "I Kiss My Dog On The Lips" Wine Glasses.  Features an adorable
design of a Basset with the saying "I Kiss My Dog On the Lips"
.Metal Wine Stopper "Bad to the Bone" by Dennis East in his I'm A Lucky Dog
Collection
.Set of Six Metal Wine Charms by Dennis East from his "I'm a Lucky Dog
Design" Collection.  The charms feature a Paw Print, A Dog Bone with "Bad to
Bone"; A Paw design with "woof"; a Dog House with "Good Dog" ; A Fire
Hydrant with "I Bark For Treats"; A square with "who's your Doggy" featuring
a bone.
. Wine.Com $25 Gift Certificate
All Items donated by Karin Smith  Wine.Com gift Certificate donated by
Jess'e Potts