[Dailydrool] Leather Couch Question

Rose Hughes rosekh at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 08:26:17 PDT 2013

I recently got a leather couch and loveseat, because I thought they'd be easier to clean.  I have been keeping the seat parts covered with blankets, because I'm worried about the dogs' nails scratching the leather.  However, I'm really tired of having to wash the blankets I use to cover the couches, and every time I take them off, dog hair goes flying everywhere.

Does anyone have leather couches that they leave uncovered?  Do the nails scratch the leather??

Thanks,
Rose, Annie, Fred and Marty the Beagle