[Dailydrool] FUN-DEER-SHIRTS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 12:18:32 PDT 2013

YEP  MOMMY GOT MAGGIE FUN DEER SHIRT  BUT GUESS WHAT ?  IT  DON'T WORK IF
MOMMA DON'T PUT IT ON HER BWAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!    I  will say this, that the
shirt calms Maggie down,  but it doesn't stop all  of the fear issues,  I also
have to give her 2 Benadryl  which  combined with the shirt helps she will
actually climb in bed with Annie or my  husband and go to sleep, where
before, she would pant and pace,  for $39.00  it is worth  it  but like I said,
it isn't a miracle, it just takes  the edge off so they can get comfortable.
   My sister bought  her 15 year old  mix breed one and now Britty wants to
wear it every night  when she goes to bed,  she is so sweet.

Oh what a Friday we had, as you know I have a couple issues which prevents
me from walking my dogs anymore,  and I can't even begin to tell you how
sad this makes me feel,  any ways last Friday I went down to the cemetery
where we use to walk, NO ONE there Not ONE person, so my pea brain said oh
hell why not, I can do this !!!!!  I CAN !  so I get the girls out  with my
ramp and we are doing a nice SLOW stroll, they seemed to know that I  have
limitations  I was so proud of them, so we get about 2/3 of the way  around and
here comes this guy with a Golden Retriever  out of no  where,  I YELLED
Please don't come this way as my dog is aggressive (  only Annie )  so what
does he do ????  came over towards us and yep,  Annie drug me to the ground
and I am hanging on to her with all my might  and he just stands there and
said "  she sure is out of control  "    I said "  look A-- Hole, I told you
NOT to come  near us  and NO he did not offer to help me up  so he left ,
walked  over by my SUV and he stopped and let his Golden Retriever lift his
leg and pee  on my dog ramp  TRUE !!!!!   he really did !  by that  ,  the
cemetery maintenance guy showed up, we went to school together and  he saw me
down & crying, so he helped me up ,  Annie likes him for some  reason,
probably because we have been going down there for 5 years,  he  took a pail of
water over and washed my ramp,  I had good intentions   I really did, I just
wanted to do something nice for my girls and it turned to  crap
grrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!

Marlene  ( who is covered in bruises  ) Maggie I was such a good  girl and
( brat evil Annie who wants no one dog or human near my mommy  )