[Dailydrool] secret pawtner news

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jul 1 12:03:35 PDT 2013

Secret pawtner time will be here before we know it - yes, it will happen
again this year!  I'm still recovering from my ongoing leg and ankle issues
but that should give me plenty of time to set up the secret pawtner exchange.
Right now I'm looking at sign ups from Thursday, August 1 to Wednesday,
August 7th and a mailing deadline of Friday, August 23rd.  Names will
go out over  a couple of days after sign ups end.

If you've never done secret pawtner before, it's  a Drool diversion we do
during the dog days of summer.  You sign up to play and when you get
your pawtner's name you send him or her a package of basset hound
items along with a small surprise for the hounds. Usually it's all about
the hounds but the secret pawtner exchange is mostly for the humans.
Some of the pawtners like to give clues to see who can figure out who
has whose name - if you don't have time for clues, there's a no clues
list, too.  For more information, email me off list!

Secret pawtner time is a good time to support our rescues - we mostly
shop our rescue stores but it's also a great time to make a donation
to your favorite rescue, whether you're doing secret pawtner or not.
More about this later . . .

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny