[Dailydrool] leather couch

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 19:13:32 PDT 2013

I have had a white leather couch, chairs and a ottoman. I have had this furniture since 1995. All my blood hounds sleep on it. They love the big over stuffed chairs and stretch out on the chair and onto the ottoman. I do not have any scratches at all.  I love the leather, I just wipe it down and there is no odor like a cloth couch can have.  I will always have leather. The hounds would not have it any other way. :)

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/
Check out our new Basset Fest shirts
Peace, Love ,Drool
First 100 orders get free love beads
You can chose either spider pink or  paint brush blue
New cozies too!!
Order now!!