[Dailydrool] Comfortis

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:55:20 PDT 2013

I used Comfortis with both Pebbles and Maggie and have had no problems with
it. It does a great job with the fleas and must taste good because they
gobbled it up. Both of them also use the ears as a sleep mask. Maggie did it
much more than Pebbles does. She is getting a fresher course on walking on a
leash like she did in the show ring in her younger days. I want to do some
serious walking and she likes to sniff and pee every 10 feet. It all came
back pretty fast.

Leah slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB