[Dailydrool] 2014 Daily Drool Calendar information

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:22:52 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Just a reminder that sign-ups for the Daily Drool calendar are next Friday,
July 12 beginning at NOON EDT!  All information you need to sign up is
posted on the following website:  www.dailydroolcalendar.com.  If you go to
the website and see the 2013 calendar information you need to clean your
browser's cache.  My wonderful webmaster elf Esther Strom tells me this can
be done by pressing control-F5 in Firefox and Chrome and control-shift-R in
other browsers -- I had to do it an it worked.  If you're looking on your
iPhone go to settings, select Safari and empty your cookies and that will
do the same.

All proceeds this year will be split between BROOD, Senior Houndsabound
(the head Elf's two "home" rescues) and selected by my wonderful shipping
elf Kathy Strasser this year House of Puddles.

Any questions please e-mail me at lauraRsalmon at gmail.com (please don't
forget that middle R).  I hope you'll participate this year!  Laura