[Dailydrool] my new job wish

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 19:13:04 PDT 2013

In caring for Mom and the hounds, I derailed my employment status, so I am thinking what could be next, and I am thinking be a lobbyist for gov't.  I have a profound statement regarding fireworks which has needs to be reigned in.  I don't care if any one of you takes my idea and runs with it, but not only are my dogs suffering, I know the local wild life are as well.  Even JP, who was never scared of the works is upset tonight.  And our gov't complains of lack of money, I think fireworks are something that should go.
MHO
Jackie, tired of the stupid wastes of money when real good can be done