[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 5 04:04:02 PDT 2013

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need. This is Jasmin and Joshua chiming in: the slave Johnathan has been at home with us all week with an ear infection and has gone into the office today for a few hours and we are already missing him. We hope all the American Houndies and Humans are enjoying the holidays and that the Houndies got their fair share of the 4 th July barbecues. The slave Johnathan's sister arrives from Istanbul on Sunday for a 3 month break in South Africa only going back to Istanbul in October. His sister is a Teacher and Archaeologist and we are hoping that she will help us dig up the garden.
This is puppy Joshua woofing to say that the first day at school was wonderful and I came home with lots of treats and freebies and the slave Johnathan got to do the home work. The slave Johnathan will be going back to puppy school on Saturday with the home work done but I am not going because I was coughing and had a runny tummy during the week. I just hope if there is any treats going he will bring my share back home with him and I will go back the following Saturday. The slave Johnathan was worried about me passing what I had on to the other puppies. Pauline is still with us and now we will for the next two weeks have 2 extra humans at home to spoil us 24/7. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Elsinore,  Llewis and Emily.
Jasmin and Joshua still waiting to get at Pauline's stuff and then we will work on Johnatahan's sisters luggage.
Lilly Justin and Jade ATB looking in on our eartly family with lots of interest.
Slaves Johnathan and William always on the move and wishing all a good time over the rest of the weekend.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx