[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jul 16 07:01:39 PDT 2013

Good day all and healing drool been sent to all in need.
This is Jasmin and Buppy Joshua chiming in; we finally got the loot out of care giver Pauline's room thank to the skills of sister Jasmin. It was so good to eat her bag of dry sausages which she kept in her room for snacking. Now to work out how we can get hold of some of the loot from Jonathan's sister's room before she goes down to the coast within the next two weeks. There are lots of wonderful things stashed in that room from Turkey which are simply scrumptious. I got to catch and eat another bird during last week and the brother Joshua caught his first bird on Tuesday but he did not eat it but brought it inside for all to see. The bird was still breathing and despite Johnathan efforts to save it, passed away the following morning. The slave thinks the bird went into a state of shock and even trying to keep it warm never helped. Joshua is currently doing Recall at the Buppy School and is somewhat annoyed that there is not a treat at either end. The slave Johnathan will be going into the office till the end of July and will then be doing things from home after taking an end of winter break with us, which we hope will last well into September. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Ninja, Marley, Abby, Romeo and Pumpkin. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Winston and Bart Kitty and will ask the slaves to give us extra treats and light candles in their memory.
This is Jade woofing in from the bridge, it was so great to meet up with Brother Justin again and sister buppy Lilly who I loved dearly and probably missed more than the brother when living with the slaves. Many of us have been invited to Countess Penny of Indiana's Christmas in July party in the gardens of the Amphi Theatre, including Winston and Bart who have recently arrived safely ATB. I will be joining my Out of Africa cousins Leyla and Coco with sister Lilly in tow when we go shopping for party outfits in Main Street on Wednesday. We are hoping that some of the good stuff is still available as many have been invited. What is going to be interesting is that all the Basset friends from other Houndies to Horses and Kitties and every other living creature in between who have befriended us Bassets and are now ATB have been invited. There will be lots of good food and gifties for all.
Jasmin and Joshua hoping the slaves will also be having some sort of party for us if they are not doing Christmas in July.
Lilly ,Justin,and Jade ATB enjoying been back together again.
Slaves William and Johnathan; forever working their fingers to the bone.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx