[Dailydrool] Firewerks

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:38:40 PDT 2013

Dis Conley

We hab fireworks here two. Well not herehere but here. We lib close to
where da fireworks go off. So we heers dem.
We all ok. Mr.Cooper Sir yusta be afraide ob da fireworks an Mr.Doc he is
not.
He gotted up an moved when da big not-a-fireworks went off twicet. It hab a
funny noise. Da MomPerson she say she sure hope whoebber have it pointin da
bizniss end some odder direxshun.
She say it soun like a asawlt rifel but it aint because we lib in Cook
County an ebberbuddy nose dey not allowed. She say it shure funny how it
not aloud but soun so much like won. She not laffin tho I notise an she
moobed beke from da window some.
Hope ebberbuddy hab a heppy 4th of Jooly and safe an not all stressed out.
Love an healing drool toall whut needs it an you nose who you are.

Conley ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc