[Dailydrool] REMINDER HHBR's 2nd Annual Online Auction is underway....

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 5 08:57:57 PDT 2013

We've got some great Vintage Print Ad's featuring Basset Hounds that would
be the hounds arooo framed on your walls!
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=199145441
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=199145461
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=199145479
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=199145504

So what are you waiting for?...Bid Now!

Whether you're looking for something unique for yourself, searching for a
gift for a special someone, or looking for a non-dog related item, you're
sure to find something in our auction. Every bid helps support our cause.

[Potts]
Tell Your Friends.
The success of this online auction depends on spreading the word to as many
people as possible. We need your help. Please Refer a Friend and encourage
them to participate so they don't miss a single moment of the fun and
excitement.

View All Auction Items  at www.biddingforgood.com/hhbassetrescue