[Dailydrool] fireworks and drugs

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 5 20:54:34 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Well, we had a lot of fireworks last night.  I was shaking all over and drooling like crazy and crying and so Mommy decided to give me some drugs.  She had some kind of Ace kind and some kind of Xanax kind and she gave me the Xanax kind and I didn't really care about the fireworks anymore.  I just kind of relaxed on the couch with my uncle Chris and LuLu and Snoopy.   So that was our fireworks.

We have an uncle Chris and he comes around once in a while and LuLu and I, we let him pet us.  He was helping us feel better during the fireworks and mommy took a picture and put it on facebook.  Uncle Chris is SO cool.  He has a damned beagle at home named Daisy.  Uncle Chris came on Thursday and leaves on Monday so we get extra pets for a few more days.

Snoopy was very nice to me during the fireworks he cuddled me and he nuzzled my snooter with his snooter and he lay butt to butt with me and he was very very nice to me because I was scared.  It was just SO sweet and I wasn't supposed to tell so keep it a secret ok?

Love,
Gracie