[Dailydrool] Fireworks vs Bassets

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 23:05:07 PDT 2013

Jackie,
I totally agree with you. So many dogs are lost and never get back home after they run scared from the noise. Also a lot of injuries and fires get started from the fireworks. Tonight on the news, they showed several dogs at local SPCA that were found and haven't been claimed yet. One was a Basset. I was very upset, why weren't these dogs inside the house where they belong? It was 105 degrees yesterday, how can people be so uncaring?

I had my 3 babies inside under the air conditioner and the TV on loud so they never knew what was happening.

Judy & Archie in Fresno