[Dailydrool] Snoopy is a slut

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 7 10:23:22 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

We have an uncle Chris as I previously mentioned.  He is very nice and he gives pets and treats.  However he is new and one should show the proper amount of wary behavior with new people.  Snoopy says he isn't new, Snoopy says he is the same old Uncle Chris that comes a couple of times a year.  Snoopy actually SLEPT with uncle Chris last night because he was unhappy with his spot in the big bed (LuLu got the spot on momPersons pillow).

And so Snoopy is a slut.  And I'm telling.  Now, don't get me wrong, I am perfectly happy to share uncle Chris' breakfast, especially because he put rasberriesi in his cereal and they were ones I couldn't reach.  And, I did sleep in his bed part of the afternoon on Friday .....after all it's really Natalie's bed.  But I did not sleep with uncle Chris.  Snoopy did.  Scandalous behavior, wouldn't you say?

Love,
Gracie