[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 03:29:10 PDT 2013

I can't believe it! I am 1.5 times as old as Doc. All I want to do is chew
my sticks outside under my tree. I don't even excavate when I am outside
alone because if there is a cave in, I would like people to be able to find
me. So I only dig under the deck when Bugsey is outside with me. Beauford
doesn't approve and he always drags me out of the hole. Sometimes Bugsey
helps me. The mom really does not approve and neither does the dad. They
say it is a good thing I am so cute or they would beat me. In case you are
wondering, we are all too cute to beat.

Yesterday was spa day. I am all clean and I had a pedicure. I wanted pink
and green nail polish, but mom said I am basset and not a poodle, so I
don't get nail polish. So, I protested the bath and made her carry me up
the stairs like royalty. Beauford said he couldn't make it up the stairs
and he got carried as well. Bugsey never gets carried because he likes to
run up and down the stairs on his own two feet and he seldom revolts,
especially since there are liver treats involved. If you get carried up the
stairs, you forfeit one liver treat. It was worth it to let mom know I was
serious about wanting the nail polish. I am a Fairy Princess after all and
I like getting my nails done. Today I will get all fresh clean toys.  I can
hardly wait! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and drool to all in
need!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with her wimpy Knights in Shining Armour Beauford
and Bugsey