[Dailydrool] Allowing Princesses outside alone

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 6 22:56:57 PDT 2013

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well, I'm dead set against it.  momPersons, princesses, and anywhere in between they need male basset supervision.  If we don't go with them then they get lazy and distracted and don't do what we want them to do and do what we don't want them to and they might get hurt and they might ahrooo at the neighbors doxies and do it wrong and mess up 4 months (so far) of working with Jack on his ahroooo ...... so no, I say you shouldn't let your princess (fairy or otherwise) go outside alone.  Insist on accompanying her, that's what I say.

More later from Snoopy who rarely lets Gracie or LuLu out of his sight and then only because one went one way and one went the other.  Women!!