[Dailydrool] Countess Penny aka Penny Basset on Facebook

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Sun Jul 7 18:30:02 PDT 2013

I would like to thank everyone for the condolences of the passing of Penny. It was a horrific experience witnessing her painful demise and me being told after another round of tests - they still can't find what is wrong with me. Needless to say, it's been a very difficult time. I am a very private person so 3 people I am personally friends with I had to delete you for awhile because I got a posting on there about Penny passing away. NO ONE & I mean No One but my boss at work knows she is gone. People still ask me about Mandy the Cocker Spaniel & Pwincess Sadie & I tell them they are just fine. They look at me cause they are trying to calculate how old they would be by now & I have this look on my face - like- don't ask me again. It is best for me NOT to talk about them being gone. I get too upset & don't want that at work. I go to work to work, not cry about my dogs. It's bad enough that I walk thru the house & just burst out crying because she is no longer here. Sometimes I think she left me so I could concentrate on me trying to get these doctors to find out what is wrong. I know she saw me struggle but making sure I took care of her. She was all I cared about - not stressing her out so she wouldn't get sick. I miss her so much.