[Dailydrool] Comings and goings

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 8 14:45:04 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

My uncle Chris is awesome, my uncle Chris gives out treats every time he passes the cookie jar, my uncle Chris pets me and loves me and hugs me and ... and .... and ..... my uncle Chris went HOME.  Again!!!  That darned uncle Chris will never stay more than 4 or 5 days and then he wanders off and we don't see him for months.

My girls went and left me, my uncle Chris went and left me, everybody leaves me and I don't know why, I am a GOOD BOY.  Really!!  I am a lover boy and I am sweet and I am very cute and I always go potty outside and I've even been nice to Gracie for the last couple of months so why???  Why do they all go away and leave poor Snoopy?

I miss Natalie so bad it hurts.  I haven't been writing about her because I am just sick about it, I will actually sob if you talk about her I miss her so much.  The clueless momPerson says she is coming home on Sunday.  She says it has been a month already and Natalie is coming home.  When she does I bet she just leaves me again and goes on some trip to see some friend somewhere, I just know it.

More later from a heartbroken Snoopy who really is a good boy and just doesn't know why everybody he loves goes away and leaves him.