[Dailydrool] The Bugler and Riche Churchill

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 19:01:36 PDT 2013

Riche has been sending old Buglers (circa 1968-69) to subscribers in addition to the current ones, as an "extra". I so love seeing these. Probably because I was alive at that time, too (I am old). And I appreciate the work that went into them. The old ones seem to be more of the shows, etc., but still reflect a real love of bassets. Riche has asked my permission to use my DD posts in some of the more recent ones (more than one time) and I am so flattered every time. They have kind of changed in recent years to include more rescue and you can advertise for super reasonable rates.

I just received one tonight from 1969 saying how they were kind of given away in the old days- not knowing the real cost involved. But I will tell you, this has been a labor of love for a long time. I seriously suggest you subscribe. It is a lot of fun, and I have so enjoyed it. You can send $6.00 via Paypal for a year's subscription and I promise you won't regret it one iota. buglr at blomand.net  is the email to Paypal, or email and find a way to send a check or something.

It is amazing that the Bugler has been around as long as it has, but hoping for many more years. Thank you, Riche!

Marilyn Briggs