[Dailydrool] Abby recovering

Mary Doyle mdoyle1 at me.com
Wed Jul 10 14:46:34 PDT 2013

Thanks for all your expressions of support for my girl, Abby. For those who wondered the sedative she was given was Acepromazine, 25 mg. It totally knocked her out, scary. I gave her one tablet at 9AM and she was coming around at 1:00 AM. That was Monday. Today is the first day that I could totally see her beautiful brown eyes. She is happy, wagging her tail and acting like her self again.
 She is totally jealous of our Black Mouth Cur (Friday) and resents any attention that he gets. I didn't see any of that of course while she was recovering. Now that she is feeling better she is up to her old tricks, jockeying to always be first.
 Friday was so wonderful with her while she was convalescing. You could tell that he knew that she was sick and just left her alone which is never the case. So sweet. Maybe next time I"ll give you his story, it's a beauty!
No word yet on the biopsy, keep the drool coming!

Mary DoyleSent
 from my iPad