[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess Check In

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 05:53:12 PDT 2013

Hi everyone!  It is me!  Browyn the Fairy Princess!  I have decided it is
time to move up the food chain.  So far my diabolical plan is working.  The
mom and dad have always put us in our crates according to age: Beauford,
Bugsey, me.  I decided I didn't want to be last man on the totem pole.  So,
I started running off instead of waiting peacefully to go in my crate for a
nap I don't want to take.  Well, they weren't real keen on that.  So, I
started going in our room and if they put me in  my crate quickly I go in
very nicely and don't even scream about the injustices of having to take a
nap.  IF they make me wait, I leave.  When they drag me back and get me in
my crate, I scream.  My training methods are working quite well.  It helps
that Bugsey is a mellow fellow and he just waits for his treat.  I am a
success at slave training!  Yes!

Browyn the Fairy Princess, getting ready to take over the world!