[Dailydrool] Dis be Nigel: crates

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:09:36 PDT 2013

Wow I nebber thot ob not goin in my liddel house when MPerson tell me two!
Ebben I cannot walk I climes down from da bed where I lives mossly an hups
ober to my house. It nodda crate itta pen sos I no hafta go up ober da edge
ob a cratey thing.

Onliest one heer whut not go in he crate when he tole is dat liddel devil
Conley and he run away. Like da Fairly Princezz.
Dis nebber meke MomPerson heppy specialy when it becawse he done bin fiting
wif da Bleke dog. Conley getting meener and meener wif da bleke dog.
MPerson say he (conley) bedder clamp onna dem testiculars wif boff paws
cuase he aint careful.....

I living testiculamony dat she meen it, she done put mine sumplace whut I
can't find em. Bin lookin for awhile now....

Love and happy drool to ebberbuddy

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Doc