[Dailydrool] Defying momPerson at naptime and squabbling with siblings

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 11 13:19:42 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Are you kidding??  We do not defy momPerson at naptime at our house.  She says that could be fatal.  We have to take a nap after we eat and that is that.  She says we'll die if we don't.  We eat breakfast promptly at 5AM and then we all go back to the big bed and sleep so mornings are no problem.  After dinner LuLu and I are supposed to get up on the couch and nap for 45 min to an hour.  We are allowed to go outside and nap on the carpet or the loungers out there provided the people are outside to supervise us.  Snoopy struggles with the evening nap.  He is allowed to have a squeaky toy in his mouth and he is allowed to squeak it all he wants provided he lays down to do it.  He is allowed to lay on the floor if he wants.

We have a crate for medical emergencies and fosters.  It is folded up in the garage.  LuLu and I, we have a "history" and we get hysterical if you try to put us in a cage/crate/whatever.  momPerson doesn't like them either.  Snoopy says he likes them and he wants one but he can't have one, he has multiple dog beds in every room instead.

Conley!!!  You sound like you need baby brother drops!!!  Your momPerson needs to talk to my aunt Sandy person because she makes special drops and you put them on your skin and then you don't feel like fighting with your baby sibling.  If I do stuff like shove Snoopy out of my way or get between him and the food then he will YELL ...... "momPerson come do something about Gracie!!!"  "ahroooooooo ..... momPerson!!"  But he hasn't laid a snooter on me in months, not since aunt Sandy made him up baby sister drops.  A couple of nights ago at dinner momPerson looked down and we were all curled up at her feet .... while she ate .... half asleep .... waiting ..... and she took some steak trimmings and handed us each a piece ... and we ate them .... and went back to sleep.  Snoopy is food aggressive and this was steak and I think you should get some drops soon because Doc is going to notice shortly that he is not a baby anymore and then he might try to
 kick your butt.

Love,
Gracie