[Dailydrool] Pw Polly needs advice, please

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 11:45:17 PDT 2013

Bonejour,  Pw Penny woofin' in from across the waves in Fwance.

We had to go to see the vetman today (first time in over a YEAR !!!!!  wheeeeeeee!).  Well, he was really horrible and did something really awful to both of us (anal glands) and I'll never forgive him <harrump>

That's not why we went to see da vetman, it was because little sis, Pw Polly, is often breathless.  Well, de vetman's diagnosis is Congestive Cardiac Insufficiency (that's how da mum translated literally - in Fwench it's Insuffisance Cardiaque Congestive).  She (Polly, that is) now has to take tablets - Pimobendane.

My question is: has anybody out there any experience of this, please, who could share advice with da mum person?  Polly is 12 and a half.

Thank you very much and we are sending you all tons of drool - plenty around, it's hot here!

Hugs and lurps

Pw Penny (I'm fine, btw :)))))) )

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."