[Dailydrool] Romeo, Bunnies and Conley and Nigel's game

rebecca stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 13:17:23 PDT 2013

We are sending lots and lots of drool to Romeo and hope he is feeling better.  We are having a heatwave here in the UK and so there is drool in bucket loads.
Bunnies..........what bunnies?  Morse seems oblivious.  We can walk into a field and about 20 bunnies will be sat at the hedgerow and they all scatter in different directions when they see him.  They shouldn't worry.    Mr Magoo doesn't see a thing.   One day he was flat in the field relaxing and sniffing the air when a bunny tore down the hill and saw Morse at the last moment, and jumped clean over him.  Morse noticed NOTHING.  Pumbaa ATB was a different story.  He once threw himself through a hedge after a bunny and returned with his face cut to pieces from the brambles!  No bunny though, thankfully.
Conley and Nigel....eek.  I can only imagine your mum's face.  And the words!

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB