[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly justin and jade ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jul 18 05:36:09 PDT 2013

Good day all and healing drool been sent to all in need.
This is Joshua chiming in: I am so excited to be going back to school on Saturday that I got my sister Jasmin to help me pack my school bag so that it is ready for Saturday afternoon can barely wait for Saturday to arrive. We had the neighbour hood cats visit our yard last night, not ferral. They were fighting over the scraps in our rubbish bin such a noise. We asked our slave Johnathan to let us out at 02.00
Which he did and we only came back in once we made sure all the kitties had left. Quite often the one neighbours cats come to visit our front garden but when the slaves are not at home access is barred to us and we can only stay in the back garden until slaves come home.
So we talk to them through the window. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Huggie Bear, Opie, Miz Powwy and PW Polly
This is PW Justin chiming in from the Bridge, that silly slave Johnathan had our cousin Piper from the Out of Africa hounds in quite a state when he wrote that Coco and her sister Layla had gone shopping for new outfits with Jade and Lilly in Main Street yesterday as it was she that had gone shopping and had been watching 13 and a half year old Coco playing in her garden with Caspian, Ella and Whisky through the Bridge Telescope just before going shopping. For a moment Piper was in a state of panic thinking that something had happened to her sister Coco. Now that the shopping has finished and all the new outfits bought we can barely wait until next week to wear them to the Christmas in July party.
Jasmin and Joshua, we have instructed the slave to get his ducks in a row and not be so forgetful of names. We are looking forward to having the slave Johnathan to ourselves this evening as all the other humans will be out.
Lilly, Justin and Jade ATB We will be going to watch Lilly in a full dress rehearsal of A Midsummer's Night Dream at the Amphi theatre tonight. Lilly can not wait to get into her fairy costume.
Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx