[Dailydrool] Other Peoples' Bassets

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 10:36:47 PDT 2013

Okay, so I have been telling Paddi and Vern that Other Peoples' Bassets:
- don't inevitably lick bare legs
- never, ever stand on the dining room table
- never take 3/4 of a loaf of bread from the open bread box while we are
visiting company in the living room
- and did i mention never, ever stand on the dining room table? Let alone
LIE on the dining room table??

Paddi B Basset & Vernon Q Basset feel that I am libelling their fellow
hounds, and assure me that All Self-respecting Houndies Do Exactly This and
More Besides.

Thoughts?

Mary
with Paddi B Basset
and Vernon Q Basset, table-rester extraordinaire. I hope.