[Dailydrool] Blue Power Ear Treatment (BPET) and Morse

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 10:23:49 PDT 2013

When it comes to pseudomonas, I highly recommend the BPET--it kept our Alexis from having to have a TECA in her better ear. But be certain the eardrum is not punctured before you try it (your vet should be able to tell you this, if you've gone through all the usual treatments). It could be very painful if the eardrum has been punctured.

I adored Becky's report on Morse and his friendliness with the neighbors! It's so nice you have such great folks in your village. He certainly seems to have a host of friends. And of course, Morse is such a character.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets