[Dailydrool] sick houndie please respond ASAP

Camee Dohrman janeeyre9721 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:46:35 PDT 2013

We have a sick houndie named Cooper. He cannot walk. He has been eating and
drinking, pooping and peeing fine but has to be actually carried outside to
do his business or get him to his dish.
He is up at the vetspital now on high doses of prednisone for the last
three days and actually seems to be doing worse.
We cherish and love Cooper dearly and are not ready to let him go but
obviously if that is the only option then we must.
Any help or suggestions on what could be causing his problem would be much
appreciated but must come quick. I'm afraid if nothing changes/gets better
tomorrow my dad will agree to put him down *cries*.

Thanks again for any help, info, suggestions.
Camee with Cooper (in trouble), and Miss Elly Mae (AngEl Mayroo)