[Dailydrool] Cooper update

Camee Dohrman janeeyre9721 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:58:48 PDT 2013

At this time no news is good news. Cooper has gotten a short reprieve until
Monday at least due to all the vets are out of the office today and my dad
wants to speak with them at least once more before making any decisions. So
please keep Cooper (my Coocumber lol cries a little) in your prayers and
sling lots of drool his direction he could use a baptism in the stuff!

Thanks everyone for your kindness and thoughts and emails so far the basset
community is wonderful,

Camee with Cooper (phew for now) and Miss Elly Mae