[Dailydrool] Conley

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Fri Jul 19 07:12:52 PDT 2013

Whew!  Conley - We are SO glad that the momma finally let you out of you crate!!  We were SO worried for you!!  Our momma thought it was VERY funny, but we was shaking until we read you got letted out and thanking doG that WE don't have crates for when she's mad at us!!

For the bassets that are having problems with stiff joints, the momma has been giving Teddi and Madden (the old girls at our house at 10-1/2 an 11-1/2!) Healthy Joints from Green Dog Naturals.  She gets the powder and puts about a teaspoon on thems dinners and they are now running and playing at the park instead of just sitting there like lumps!  We (all 3 of us) even do the basset 250 (they be too old to do the 500) at least 3 times a week!!  All of the momma's friends ask her all the time "what are you feeding those two?!?!?" so she just had to share with eberyone!!

The momma is bringing me home a rib bone, so I can sling healing drool to anyone in need!  Have a great weekend, and if any of you are near Niles (Fremont), California tomorrow come by and see us at the Niles Dog Show!  We be there ALL day with the momma!!  She shows us off to anyone that might be thinking of getting a new dog and hopefully a basset!!  Anyways - the goody bags are extra nice this year so come join us!  And if you are going to enter any of the contests (Madden will be in the Best Rescued contest), if you go on-line tonight and have your momma register you tonight, she'll save $5 to buy you more cookies!!  And if you don't want to join the contests, just come by to see us!!  The pancake breakfast starts at 9am (along with registration) and the contests start at 10am with best costume!!  Its going to be a FUN day!!  Hope to see you there!!  OH - and if'n you know any dogs that aren't microchipped, GGBR will have a microchip booth there so they can get them doggies registered if'n they getted losted!!  OK - have a good weekend!!!
~Sasha "little" sister to Teddi and Madden~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.