[Dailydrool] basset in urgent need in illinois

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 10:28:53 PDT 2013

cross posting.... been told local groups contacted .....
 there is a Basset in an
Illinois  Nam Trudy .... I have been told that this pound is awful
by some dear friends who l work for the county and do everything in their power
to help .. I was told that they use a product on the floors that burns the dogs
feet.. and a dog bit someone because he was in so much pain [ that happened
this winter]

 Trudy was released to the shelter by her
previous owners on 6/20/13... —
At McDonough County Animal Shelter [309]837-2980

basset rescues have been contacted but no response... I am just cross posting what was sent to me.. if anyone can get ahold of local groups that would be good.