[Dailydrool] Bassets do so!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 19 12:53:57 PDT 2013

alright you guys, you all laughed at me when I was SHOCKED because Snoopy:

1)  Climbed up on the kitchen table
2)  Stole entire loaves of bread (and ate them)
3)  Ahrooooooooo'd himself silly and scared the neighbors and their dogs
4)  Stole the shabbat chicken and ate more than half of it raw (ok, ok, so that was Gracie)
5)  Harvested out of the backyard and ATE tomatos, cucumbers, rasberries, strawberries, ENTIRE broccoli plants including the crown, green beans (what was I thinking?), squash, peppers and lord knows what all else (ok, ok, so that was Gracie and LuLu too)
6)  dined out of the dishwasher (or the buffet as we call it at our house now)
7)  hogged the couch, bed, pillows, chairs and any other location people wanted to sit and causes said people to sit/sleep on the floor instead (fair enough, all 3 of them do this)
8)  unzipped backpacks to steal snacks that came home from school partially uneaten
9)  rooted around in my handbag and stole and/or hid mints/keys/phone/my wallet
10)  ATE books (ok, ok, so that was Gracie too)

You all told me that I didn't have labs anymore and all this was normal and get used to it.  And now, I see where everyone else is a bit shocked with their bassets when they do these exact same things.

Harumph!  Maybe I'm not so clueless after all

More later from the clueless momPerson who probably IS very clueless non the less