[Dailydrool] Cooper and ear infection bassets

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 19 13:03:45 PDT 2013

Yes Miss Becky was in a cage for about a month cept for bathroom breaks and carried.  She was on meds and got better but vet said ABSOLUTELY NO STAIRS.  REST IS IMPORTANT

aND the basset with ear infection.  Miss Becky at age 10 got a real bad infection which required vet visits once a week and every pill possible.
She got her ears washed out each week and finally it went away. It was caused by those warty things they get bleeding in her ear I guess.
Anyway the vet showed me the yellow guck in her ear and finally it went away.
Georgie