[Dailydrool] Rolph and Speckles - a summer romance

rebecca stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 19 13:42:25 PDT 2013

Sally I love it, and I must admit I am astounded too - is this really the same Rolph,  throwing aside the chance to floor a slave for her supply of custard cream biscuits, or nicking your mother's much-looked-forward-to chicken baguette, just for the sake of an afternoon's romance?

Tsk.  It must've been the heat.  Although if there are any reunions I would love to hear about )them....not sure if Clara's so keen though ;)

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB