[Dailydrool] Message fromTony (LONG)

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Jul 19 17:29:48 PDT 2013

Hi all,  I want to send drool to all in need and send my condolences to all that have had a furbaby go to the Bridge. My mama's email was geting lots and lots of spam so she forwarded all of it another address but it got all messed up and she missed lots of drools.  All is back to normal now.
Anyway, I had the living daylights scared out of me today.  I was snuffling along at the end of my leash and moseyed along the top of a storm drain. Well, then I decided to sniff the beach daisies growing along the edge and THEN, my big front foot slipped off the top of the drain.  My leg collapsed under me and the shoulders followed and THEN, and THEN my whole body followed and I started to slide into the drain.  My butt end was in the drain and Mama hauled me up by my collar and leash at one end and scooped up my back end with her arm.  I was horrified and terrified and scared and shaking.  Mama brushed the muck off me, gave me a hug and petted me and pettted me and.....I finally decided to be brave enough to walk home and get my belly rubbed and go to sleep in MINE bed.  I'm fine now but PHEW!!  what a morning.
Mama (Daria) here.  I had 10 years scared out of me this morning.  I saw tony slip off the deteriorated edge of the drain, we have huge street drains in FL because of all the rain (it is really a sewer drain for the gutters), his shoulder collapse and then he flipped on his side and started to slide down the sloped edge.  I hauled on the leash and grabbed him under the butt.  If he had fallen in, I'd be writing a different story tonight.  SO, those of my drool family that a re Facebook friends, I posted video of Tony singing tonight. I'm very happy he is still with us.

Tony and his happy mama, Daria and his papa Jimmy