[Dailydrool] trouble again with the neighbors

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 17:56:20 PDT 2013

Harvey talking,

I don't pee anymore inside!!  Mama is glad!

Now the neighbor we have had so much trouble with since we moved here say I
bark too loud and are sending a petition through the houses near by that
says no one can walkie by my house without me barkie!! that's right! It IS
MY HOUSEIE!

The 2 pit bull mixes that attacked me were put down and now the neighbor
with the 3 rotties is walkin' by my house six or more times a day.  Even
trainin' his dog for a show IN FRONT OF MY HOUSIE!!  Am I MAD, Yessie!!

Harvey for Tilly and Phoebe, who only bark a second then follow Mama in the
housie , NOT ME!

Sue talkin'
Why is it that some peole always have to stir up trouble when things are
going well?
That's right, they are SICK!!  The Mama Slave is tired of it!!