[Dailydrool] Birfday

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 12:01:57 PDT 2013

Dis Nigel. I wanna fank ebberbuddy whut wisht we heppy birfday. Me an
Llewis we be 8. I be 8.00000000002 older but he say he is an MomPerson wont
let we look at da book whut says when we wus borned.
Youse nose how sum peepels nebber leeb da state dey borned in?  We still
lib in da same room!!!
But dat ok. We likes it heer. Got Conley to run errands. Got Doc to meke we
laff.....oop....did I says that? Got MomPerson to wait on we hand an paw
and Mr. Biskit  to...well, youse gets da idear.
We plans to be heer long time.
Fanks everbuddy  for da bifday witches.

Love an Snooters, Nigel and Llewis

(an MomPerson an Conley an Doc)