[Dailydrool] Lounging on the Patio

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 21 13:08:32 PDT 2013

Hi all it's the clueless momPerson here,

I went for my long run early today, was home and cleaned up and dressed and ready for my coffee by 11.  I went outside and climbed into a lounger in the shade with my coffee.  Snoopy claimed the other lounger, they are right next to each other, so close I can reach out and stroke him (which I do).

There were some pesky flies buzzing around and bothering me.  I kind of smiled and ignored them.  I just relaxed.  I knew what was going to happen.  I was laying there relaxing with my eyes half open when I heard the first SNAP.  Snoopy barely even moved ..... he was laying there sprawled out on the lounger and I heard more than saw him get the fly, by the time I turned to look he was back sprawled out not even moving, looked sound asleep so I just lay back and a few minutes later SNAP ... 2 down.  He's so fast you might not even see him move at all, you just catch the blur our of the corner of your eye, but you hear him clear as day, by the time you turn to look though he's back in place ...... one more to go SNAP ...... no more flies.  And we relaxed together and I sipped my coffee .... for about 45 minutes, outside in the shade where it is 75 degrees and no humidity ..... and no flies either.

thanks Snoopy.

More later from the ever clueless momPerson
with Snoopy who is busy curating some missing flies
and LuLu who feels WONDERFUL (wanna play?  huh?  Huh?  huh?  Wanna play?)
and Gracie the dickens (who has been ahrooo roo rooing at Snoopy and trying to engage HIM in play)