[Dailydrool] Schemes needed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 22 10:28:00 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I've just heard the latest ..... Aunt Lani is coming!!!!   We love us some Aunt Lani.  Even LuLu loves Aunt Lani, she will seek her out and ask for pets, Aunt Lani and Uncle Rob are part of a handful of people on planet earth whom LuLu actually WANTS to have pet her.  We haven't seen Aunt Lani since Natalies Bat Mitzvah last December, she lives somewhere called the North Bay and doesn't come around a lot.  She is a dog person, a cat person, a kid person, she is just a wonderful person.  She is a caregiver is what she does for a living but guess what??  Just guess?

Well .... Aunti Lani is coming to our house and she is going to take care of ME!!!  Well, she might take care of LuLu and Gracie too but mostly she is coming to take care of ME.  The clueless momPerson and dadPerson are going all the way to Santa Rosa for the weekend.  They are staying in a nice place in wine country and they will get to see Julianne .... it is camp visit weekend.  So, while they are gone Aunt Lani is coming and she is going to pet me and play with me and feed me treats and love on me and probably sleep with me too!  I guess she can feed LuLu and Gracie too if she wants.  And maybe Natalie might even want to eat something too?  As long as she doesn't take up too much of Aunt Lani's time I guess she could speak to Aunt Lani briefly while she's here.

And now ..... as the title of my post indicates ..... I am cooking up schemes.  Aunt Lani has never ever lived with a basset ever before.  She laughs and thinks we are cute and cuddly.  She has NO IDEA.  Simply none.  She is as clueless as the cluesless momPerson was the day she brought me home.  Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!  Of course Natalie will be here but she spends most of her time in the man cave avoiding grownups so this should be REALLY interesting.

More later from Snoopy who is looking forward to hearing a lot of good schemes from his friends the bassets.  Aunt Lani doesn't come till Friday so we have lots of time to cook up some good ones!!