[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jul 31 06:20:11 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all, and healing drool to all in need.
This is Jasmin and Joshua chiming in: We are sending get well and stay well drool to humans Ryan and Dawn as well as Fiona, Barkley, Buster, and we are sending be found soon drool to Elmer. It has been funny watching the slaves going to work, they yawn there heads off when getting into the car in the morning and when they return at night are still yawning their heads off. We had a bit of excitement this morning when the slaves locked themselves and Johanna out of the house, the back security gates refused to open. Fortunately the slave Johnathan, remembered about putting away a key for one of the side doors and were eventually able to use that one.
Things should start to get interesting when Johnathan starts doing things from home to morrow after retiring full time from the office today as any thing can happen and probably will. The slave William is away this Saturday and with Johnathan not driving, my brother might not make it to Buppy school this Saturday, so when we have finished posting to the drool we are going to phone Joshua's teacher asking her to pick him and the slave up on Saturday ans wait with baited breath to see what she says.
Jasmin and Joshua: looking forward to supervising the man who will come around to fix up our locks tomorrow.
Lilly,Justin and Jade looking in with much interest and laughing watching our house.
Slave William and Johnathan if it is not one thing then it is another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx