[Dailydrool] Toe bone trimming

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:45:07 PDT 2013

My three live in the city and walk every day on concrete, so their nails
stay nice and short except for the dreaded dew claw.  Molly is an angel --
I can clip them and then file the sharp edges with an emery board and she
sleeps through it.  Geoffrey and Henry are maniacs and have to be muzzled.
 I did Henry's a week ago and when he realized he couldn't bite me because
of the muzzle he used his head to konk me in the head.  I had to trim them
through the stars and little birdies flying around...  Laura