[Dailydrool] Horton - that's the way to go!!

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 14:55:41 PDT 2013

Tilly barkin' in,

Horton, YOU Keep on, Boy!!  That's what I DO TOO!

  I waits at the door and refuse to go out when my brother (Harvey) or
sister (Phoebe) first go out.  Then, when Mama bwings them in, I sneak out
the door, usually they follow.

  We all get the URGE at a different time!!

  We have the Mama trained wight?

  Mama stays outside wit us because we has bobcats, racoons, snakies around
all the time!!  So, we no has "doggie door"  you call it?

  I don't aroooooooh - I have a deep HOWL you can hear to TIMBUCTOO and
back!!

  That, combined wit Harveys LOUd deep bark,  keeps the neighbors sure there
will be NO robberies around  this block.

  Phoebe have a higher pitch

.  We make a greatr TRIO of voices, especially when THE EVIL NEiGHBOR walkie
his  Rotties

  Tilly